So If You Are Someone Who Has
MVP Logistics is committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Since our company was established in 2007, we have seen significant growth and have elevated expectations to keep that pace. Our promise to our team is to provide an opportunity for growth in a supportive and collaborative environment. Here, your opinions matter.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for identifying qualified candidates for MVP, screening candidates so the hiring manager has the best possible pool to choose from, selling the candidate on joining MVP, and handling hiring and onboarding duties. Additionally, the role is responsible for personnel administration, benefits administration, compliance, employee relations, organization development, employee engagement, and employee training throughout the organization.
The Human Resources Generalist is also responsible for the smooth operation of the Office including scheduling, visitor support, travel support, facility management, etc. In addition, the position is responsible for Executive Assistance, including administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
You Are a Great Fit for Our Team If You
- Have 2+ years of experience in a Human Resources role
- Show proven skills and experience working with multi-functional teams
- Can show demonstrated success in recruiting both hourly and salaried positions
- Understand HR policies and procedures
- Are knowledgeable of employment and labor laws
- Represent yourself in a professional manner in all methods of communication
- Easily navigate MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Understand office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Stay on top of your calendar with time management, prioritize work and can multi-task
- Have a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Support your team with flexibility, approachability, and positivity
- Have an associate degree (or higher) in Human Resources or a related field
We Are a Great Fit If You
- Have the desire to work with an organization where you can explore and develop skills to progress in your career path
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with a team of people who like to laugh, but are also driven to execute and perform
- Keep a positive outlook, an open mind and work with others to promote a strong team
- Like a casual work environment
- Want to work with a company that wants you to win
- Seek a people-first work culture
- Thrive on competition
- Want to work for a company committed to and investing in growth
With Us You Will Receive
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- Quality company swag you will enjoy wearing to work
- On the job paid training for career advancement
- An office where you see the Executives daily and they know you by name
- Frequent team member appreciation activities including recognition, giveaways, company events, lunches, and more.