So If You Are Someone Who Has
MVP Logistics is committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Since our company was established in 2007, we have seen significant growth and have elevated expectations to keep that pace. Our promise to our team is to provide an opportunity for growth in a supportive and collaborative environment. Here, your opinions matter.
As an Account Manager, you will oversee growing and supporting your portfolio of existing clients, as well as new ones. You will have a chance at developing strategies that will help us meet our company’s growth goals by implementing sales plans in line with what is needed for each account.
You Are a Great Fit for Our Team If You
- Are creative and a critical thinker
- Are hungry for success with a determination to meet your goals, both personal and professional
- Are seasoned in the field of supply chain management (LTL, freight, warehousing, distribution, technologies)
- Spent years building relationships with clients, and learning about their needs and desires for products that created value for them long term (freight, consulting, 3PL)
- Lead the charge in solving customer issues and making sure the likelihood of a repeat problem is minimal
- Are an enthusiastic individual who loves to drive the company forward and help others succeed
- Are a natural problem solver with an eye for detail
- Can work every detail of a strategic plan, from rate development to distribution pricing
- Are a self-motivator and a self-learner with strong analytical skills
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Know how to manage others and be diplomatic
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
We Are a Great Fit If You
- Have the desire to work with an organization where you can explore and develop skills to progress in your career
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with a team of people who enjoy laughter, but are also driven to execute and perform
- Keep a positive outlook, an open mind and work with others to promote a strong team
- Like a casual work environment
- Want to work with a company that wants you to win
- Seek a people-first work culture
- Thrive on competition
- Want to work for a company committed to and investing in growth
With Us You Will Receive
- Quality company swag you will enjoy wearing to work
- An office where you see the Executives daily and they know you by name
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- Frequent team member appreciation events including recognition, giveaways, events, lunches, and more.