Pay Range: $50,000 to $60,000
There are few careers that reward the effort and time put in like freight brokerage. It is even more rewarding when you work with a team who helps each other, holds each other accountable, and supports each other towards growth and success. We have exciting growth opportunities for people who want challenging work, but also promote a work-life balance.
If you’re looking at your career options right now, why not consider being a truckload freight broker?
You Are a Great Fit for Our Team If You
- Have freight sales experience and a book of business
- Have a competitive and team-first mentality
- Are driven by incentives and the opportunity to make money
- Talk and write in a professional tone
- Want your customers and carriers to have a great experience
- Enjoy the art of negotiating for the best rates with contracts and pricing
- Maintain a competitive edge by following marketplace conditions and trends
- Know how to navigate Microsoft Office programs with ease, which include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Are always looking to improve yourself and have a passion for success that drives you
- Enjoy working in a committed and collaborative team environment
A Day at The Office for You Would Include
- Negotiate shipping rates with third party carrier partners to assure highest margin possible
- Dispatch load assignments and support drivers with questions
- Communicate problems, leads, and inquiries with sales representatives
- Enter daily orders into MVP’s Transportation Management System
- Track all orders to ensure on-time delivery and performance is met
- Suggest improvements to increase margins
- Provide alternative solutions for customers
- Optimize technology solutions and business process efficiency
- Negotiate pricing and service level agreements with clients
Who is MVP Logistics and Why Consider Us?
MVP Logistics is a company that is customer focused and backed by a team of experts who are intellectual, motivated, and strive to be their best. We are a company with a vision, goals, and core values that drive every decision we make.
Since our company was established in 2007, we have seen significant growth and have high expectations to keep that pace. Our promise to our team is to provide an opportunity for growth in a supportive and collaborative environment. Here, your opinions matter.
We Are a Great Fit If You
- Can commute to Plymouth
- Have the desire to work with an organization where you can explore and develop skills to progress in your career
- Enjoy working with a team of people who enjoy laughter, but are also driven to execute and perform
- Keep a positive outlook, an open mind and work with others to promote a strong team
- Like a casual work environment
- Want to work with a company that wants you to win
- Seek a people first work culture
- Thrive on competition and friendly banter
- Want to work for a company committed and investing in growth
With Us You Will Receive
- High volumes of truckload rates
- Front and back office support
- Quality company swag you will enjoy wearing to work
- An office where you see the Executives daily and they know you by name
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- On the job paid training for career advancement
- Possibility of promotion within one year
- Frequent team member appreciation events including recognition, giveaways, events, lunches, and more.
Why haven’t you hit that SUBMIT button yet? Go ahead and APPLY!