MVP Logistics is a Third-Party Logistics company. We provide Simple, Customized logistics solutions for individual businesses – supported by technology. This role will lead and own the digital marketing strategy for MVP and oversee all related processes. The Digital Marketing Manager will partner closely with various internal teams as well as external marketing partners.
- The Digital Marketing Manager’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products.
- The role will define strategy to optimize lead generation by strategically targeting customer segments in line with target market, deploy strategy and measure results daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Create content for website, newsletters social media etc.
- Analyze data to adjust strategy to maximize outcome.
- Perform customer research to discover alternative ways of reaching future leads.
- Deploy contact strategy using the marketing automation tool.
- Own frequency, content and creation of all email marketing, blogs etc.
- Ongoing optimization and management of PPC, social media campaigns, blogs etc.
- Report weekly and monthly on results and suggest adjustments to strategy.
- Own investment strategy with Marketing partners and allocate resources to ensure best possible return to maximize lead generation.Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- Business or marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Direct Experience with SEO, Social Media Management, Google Analytics
- Experience with HubSpot or equivalent marketing tool
- Strong analytical skills
- High quality verbal and written communication skills (web, email, blogs, letters)
- Being a self-starter is critical for success.1+ year of marketing experience