- We prefer a minimum of two years of sales experience in transportation/distribution or supply chain
- Assertive team player, results orientated, and have the ability to network and be creative.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and the ability to effectively communicate and influence both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with MVP Team and Customers.
- Solid presentation, organization, and negotiation skills.
- Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly pick up use of MVP’s internal TMS systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
(Location: Plymouth, MN)